Date(s) - 08/08/2020
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Harpeth Conservancy for a fun, river event! Families can enjoy these exciting activities on a private Harpeth River property in the River Landing Drive area:
- Fly Fishing–try casting flies on land safely in a large open area;
- Entomology–learn which insects are most liked by fish;
- Kayaking–children under age 12 are encouraged to kayak in the shallow water safely with all gear provided;
- Scavenger Hunt–explore a trail to find flying fish, a pink piano-playing flamingo, and maybe even Bigfoot;
- Snow-cones–cool off with this favorite treat;
- And much more!
Sorry, the event is full! Register here to be placed on a wait list for one of two 1.5 hour sessions and get the location/directions and more information.